Cabrillo’s Pop of Color 5K is almost here and we need your help!
The Pop of Color was created by our PTO in 2013 to raise awareness for health and wellness needs in our school system. Pop of Color 5K raises money and awareness in educating students about health related fitness, self-responsibility, and enjoyment of physical activity so that they can be physically active for a lifetime. Over the past few years, Pop of Color has become a well-known Cabrillo and community event. For those who haven’t experienced it, yet, it’s a blast! This festive and lively event can only be successful with the help of your participation, donations, and assistance. There are many ways to contribute to this event.
1. Register members of your family at https://popofcolor5k.eventbrite.com Register by April 22nd to save money during Early Registration.
2. Sign up to volunteer. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4aaaac2da75-popofcolor
3. Sign up to donate or lend items. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4aaaac2da75-popofcolor
4. You can send a monetary donation to help sponsor our Rock Climbing Wall through Cabrillo PTO’s PayPal account. Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and send your donation to email@example.com. For your records, our tax id number is #23-7088162.
5. Publicize this event on social media and keep your self informed. Here is a link to the Pop of Color 5k facebook page https://www.facebook.com/popofcolor5k You can also get information from our Cabrillo School facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CabrilloSchool/
The Pop of Color Planning Committee
(Kristen Beckler, Marci Ganoza, Kelly Gahagan Noyes, Jennifer Taufer, and Kiyomi Arai)