Friday, February 16: Minimum Day / Spirit Day: Pajama Day
Upper Grade: Battle of the Books
Monday, February 19 – Friday, February 23: No school – President’s Week
Friday, March 2: Dragon Parade
Attn. Kindergarten Parents: Oral Health Assessment/ Waiver Due February 28
All Kindergarten students need to have their Oral Health Assessment paperwork on file by February 28. If you have misplaced your form, please stop by the office to get it.
Attention 6th Grade Parents: 7th Grade Immunizations Please get us your updated immunizations as soon as you get them for your current 6th Grader. Only 47 more to go!
Absent From School? Who You Gonna Call?
Please call our office if you are going to be absent from school. Our number is (650) 738-6660.
8th grade play: March 1 – 6:30pm
3rd grade Poetry Cafe Katz: March 5 – 7:00pm
5th grade Middle School Readiness: March 6 – 5:30pm
HIP-HOP IS COMING BACK TO CABRILLO
February 26 – June 2nd. Sign up online at www.SpindriftSchool.org
- Family Bingo Night (February)
- Pancake Breakfast (March)
- Auction and dance at Longboards (late March or early April)
Stay tuned for more information about these upcoming fun school events.
ELNA FLYNN VOLUNTEER AWARD:
Nomination forms for the Elna Flynn Award are available in the office. This award is given every year to an outstanding volunteer in our school community. Each school award recipient is honored at a banquet at Nick’s restaurant. This May 11th, is the day that we will celebrate the honored volunteer. Mark Torres is our parent volunteer who will be collecting the names of the nominees
With the recent press release regarding a residential robbery, the Pacifica School District
would like to remind our school community, to please speak with your children regarding safety rules to and from school and while at home alone.
- Walk to school/home with others.
- Make certain there is an adult or at least an older sibling at home for after school care.
- Lock your front and back doors, even when at home.
- Do not open the door, unless you are certain you know the person.
- When entering the home, should one find the house out of order, leave immediately and contact the Pacifica Police. Sometimes we need to bring safety back to the forefront of our minds to continue awareness in the community and to keep our children safe.
The following is the link to the recent press release regarding the residential robbery.