April 6, 2019 at the Pacifica Moose Lodge from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
The Spring Auction is well on its way!Join us on April 6th to connect, celebrate the end of March Madness, and raise funds for our school. Monies raised will enable us to fund important enrichment and support programs as well as various classroom events and activities.
As we all know, a key success factor for this Jersey Madness Auction event is the quality of donations we collect. Our Spring Auction Donations Committee, made up of Susan DePriest, Kiyomi Arai, Lisa Roach, Gabi Wiseman, Brad Switzer and Monica Lyles (Committee Chair), already has some amazing donations coming our way to make this event truly special and noteworthy!
Spring Auction: What’s happening this week?
- We have a banner – (Thanks John the Sign Guy!) – that means this IS happening! Tell your friends.
- This week you should be receiving an email from your class fundraiser. Please consider donating towards these themed gift donations and turn your donations in by March 1st.
- SignUp Genius: Please consider volunteering your time or a donation towards our event prep here.
Seeking Silent Auction Donations
- Do you have a getaway or season passes you’d be willing to contribute to this year’s Spring Auction?
- Are you a business owner or have connections with vendors or companies? If you’d like to donate goods and services, please click here to complete our donor form.
If you have questions or want to discuss options, please contact Angelique Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org
AND…If you would like to be part of the Auction Committee on another capacity, please reach out to Britt Kopping at email@example.com.
Thanks, in advance, for helping us make this event have a positive outcome for our students’ education; we look forward to hearing from you!
Auction Co-chairs: Britt Kopping, Angelique Barry and Jenn Russitano