Pacifica Education Foundation (PEF) is hosting its 2021 Donation Days virtually on May 19-21. PEF raises much-needed funds to support the elementary music, middle school band, SPARC Poetry, and other programs that benefit our students and staff.
School Goal: PEF is challenging each school to sign up 100 families as new PEF members and raise a total of $12,500 by midnight on 5/21/21.
BOGO (Buy One Give One): When families buy a PEF membership, PEF will give one membership to a school faculty member at the same level. Members receive discounts for PEF events and exclusive discounts at 30 local Pacifica businesses.
Prizes: Our school can earn Prize 1 and either Prize 2, 3, or 4!
- All Goals Met! If our school signs up 100+ newly active PEF members AND raises $12,500+:
- PEF will give ALL of our school faculty a courtesy one-year membership!
- PEF will host all school faculty as “VIP guests of honor” at PEF’s next Winter Gala!
- Mayor Sue Beckmeyer will acknowledge our school as a PEF Donation Days Superstar!
- Most Funds Raised! If our school raises the most funds, PEF will upgrade ALL school memberships (faculty and families) to the next membership level; providing everyone even more member discounts and added value!
- Most New / Renewed Memberships! If our school has the most new and renewed memberships, PEF will upgrade ALL school memberships (faculty and families) to the next membership level; providing everyone even more member discounts and added value!
- Most Participation! If our school has the most unique donations (per household) regardless of the total amount raised, PEF will host a “Magical Ice Cream Day” for all students and faculty.
For more details on PEF, Donation Days, and the PEF Partner Perks Program (PEF Membership) and its benefits, please visit PEF’s website.
Help our school win prizes!