Homework Center Is Open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30pm – 3:45pm
6th Graders’ Families Please Note: Proof of T-Dap boosters have to be on file in the office before they can begin 7th grade. They’re coming in little by little. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Order Your Yearbook Today: Online Orders Only
Go to: yearbookforever.com Cost: $25.00 until May 4th $30.00 until June 1st After June 1st, the cost will be $35.00 – cash only to purchase in office.
Friday, April 21, 2017 (Earth Day) 8:00 – 9:15 AM on our Yard Rainbow Spirit Day: Our public dedication to protect our world and be an inclusive, accepting community.
Parent Appreciation Breakfast: Hosted by our staff. Please have a cup of coffee and a bit of breakfast, then enjoy our Rainbow Spirit Day Assembly.
Saturday, April 22, 2017 Pacifica Eco-Fest. Come help us clean up the beach and have a great time.
Friday, April 28, 2017 Jamba Juice and Popcorn After School
Friday, April 28, 2017
Ms. Welch’s, Ms. Miglio’s and Ms. Richard’s Special Day Classes Present a Dinner and Show in our MPR. Doors open at 6:00 PM. This is a fundraiser for our Special Day Class Programs. (See the flyer for more details)
Sunday, May 7, 2017 5K Pop of Color.
Register online at https://popofcolor5k.eventbrite.com before April 22nd and get a discounted rate.
Cabrillo’s Pop of Color 5K is almost here and we need your help!
The Pop of Color was created by our PTO in 2013 to raise awareness for health and wellness needs in our school system. Pop of Color 5K raises money and awareness in educating students about health related fitness, self-responsibility, and enjoyment of physical activity so that they can be physically active for a lifetime. Over the past few years, Pop of Color has become a well-known Cabrillo and community event. For those who haven’t experienced it, yet, it’s a blast! This festive and lively event can only be successful with the help of your participation, donations, and assistance. There are many ways to contribute to this event.
1. Register members of your family at https://popofcolor5k.eventbrite.com Register by April 22nd to save money during Early Registration.
2. Sign up to volunteer. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4aaaac2da75-popofcolor
3. Sign up to donate or lend items. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4aaaac2da75-popofcolor
4. You can send a monetary donation to help sponsor our Rock Climbing Wall through Cabrillo PTO’s PayPal account. Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and send your donation to email@example.com. For your records, our tax id number is #23-7088162.
5. Publicize this event on social media and keep your self informed. Here is a link to the Pop of Color 5k facebook page https://www.facebook.com/popofcolor5k You can also get information from our Cabrillo School facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CabrilloSchool/
The Pop of Color Planning Committee
(Kristen Beckler, Marci Ganoza, Kelly Gahagan Noyes, Jennifer Taufer, and Kiyomi Arai)
Volunteers Needed For The New Year First Grade P.E. Support
Tuesday’s 10:15 – 11:15
Fridays 10:15 – 10:45.
First Grade P.E. Coordination (Prep & Planning)
We have everything you need, we just need the help to set it up and run the show!
Contact: Elisa Repetto firstname.lastname@example.org
Or: Chris Donnelly email@example.com
Or: Kendra Crame firstname.lastname@example.org